9.10.15

Halloween and The Slaughterhouse


This is not a new video (recording) we made but it's October. Mom and Dad talking about Halloween in Evangeline Parish. Denise started her new job at the Eunice Superette, aka, "da slaughterhouse." It's a great place and she likes her new job and people there. She's training to be an office manager and will eventually work at the new place opening up soon off 190. They're bringing some competition for T-Boys near by. T-Boys might rule in Big Mamou but the slaughterhouse dominates in Eunice. The new "branch" will concentrate on the retail aspect and the original place will focus more on production and wholesale. That's how I see it anyway. Denise already bought and cooked a good panse there. I see good good times in the future. I think she's getting some T bones this weekend. I'll pick it up when all ready. I had my early run today to Denham Springs and Port Allen. I was running out of hours going to the New Orleans area all week. Good day to end the week. 



Evangeline Parish French Creole Heritage

That's it for me. It's been real. I used to talk about this subject on forums and with people and several found it annoying. Evangel...