10.3.08

Ville Platte Today

The Ville Platte Gazette is online. I read about it yesterday and checked today to see if it was up. I'm glad they created this because they'll be able to deliver more than what's available in print -- and in color. I like it and I'm sure people who've left the area will appreciate it because they'll be able to stay in touch every day with their native area.
Ville Platte Today (Gazette)

I haven't posted much because I've been working a lot. I've been coming home at 11:30 p.m. and sometimes past 2 a.m. And now I'm working on other work that will hopefully get me even more work, but if I get it I'll love it.
This is more Cajun English/French I've heard:
Qui c'est ca?
Mais, that's Mike, Calvalene's son.
Qui?
Calvalene a (ah) Roland. Mais, you can't think, you?

Qui asteur!
Nothing's the matter. C'est correct. Be quiet and leave me alone, you!

Evangeline Parish French Creole Heritage

That's it for me. It's been real. I used to talk about this subject on forums and with people and several found it annoying. Evangel...