8.7.12

Vedrine and Vidrine


Mardell, over at Creole Cousins, blogged a little bit about her Vidrine line.  I posted a comment on her blog and at L’Anse Grise on my line.  Well, genealogy research isn’t easy and I’m glad my Dad researched all that.  Several other people have helped also.  But it looks like it’s a work in progress.  I see a “Pierre Vidrine” married to Elizabeth Montcharaux/Monchervaux.  I see different spellings of names and completely different names.  Is Pierre Vidrine the same guy as Jean Baptiste de Vedrines?  It’s a puzzle to put all that together.  Nope, my Dad said Pierre didn’t come to America.  He stayed in France.  I wonder how Pierre was mentioned marrying Elizabeth?  I guess it’s safe to say that it’s good to ask around and see if all the pieces fit into the puzzle.

Pierre Vidrine (nope, it was Jean Baptiste) married Elizabeth Montcharaux 
Jean Pierre Vidrine married Marie Josephe Brignac 
Jean Baptiste Vidrine married Eloise Pitre 
Francois Vidrine married Marie Guillory 
Francois Vidrine married Leoina Guillory 
Adella Vidrine married Dejean Deshotels 
Eness Deshotels married Enell Berzas 
Vergene Berzas married Leo Guillory 
Calvalene Guillory married Roland Hébert 
Mon, Mike 

Evangeline Parish French Creole Heritage

That's it for me. It's been real. I used to talk about this subject on forums and with people and several found it annoying. Evangel...