2.8.14

cigare and guepe


I'm guessing cigare would be the right spelling. Because it sounds like see-gaar. I'm guessing guepe is the codeck too.  These annoying bastards are flying all over the damn place. I killed about five now. The males fight each other and big female gets annoyed when we pass by her nests. 

The big little putain dug several death holes around our place. She paralyses the cigare or cigale and drags it down in the hole for her babies to lunch on when they hatch. Sha, dat's so sweet. Sha guepe. You can do whatever the hell a guepe got to do, just not where we live. And I'm sorry, but I can't stand seeing that cigare laying there, trying to move but unable. So now I have to stomp it. It's gangsta out here in the yard. 

Evangeline Parish French Creole Heritage

That's it for me. It's been real. I used to talk about this subject on forums and with people and several found it annoying. Evangel...